Due to the death of our father, Carl Fassi, we have decided to sell the farm at an internet-only auction. Seller: Jill Ferrario, Trustee
Bidding ends Wednesday, August 18, 2021, at 10:00 AM.
These 94.5 flat to gently rolling surveyed acres are conveniently located near Curryville and New Hartford on State Highway Y and State Highway M. The Farm Service Agency figures 50.5 acres of productive cropland with the balance in woods and draws. The farm offers great hunting, excellent recreation, and income. Prairie Branch runs through this impressive hunting tract. Deer and turkey sign everywhere! This farm checks all the boxes!
For more information call or text Mike Sharpe (573) 721-0944.
Tract 1: 40.0 flat to gently rolling surveyed acres. Combo Tract with Great Hunting and Secluded Fields for food plots. FSA indicates 21.95 tillable acres, of which 14.94± acres are currently rented for row crop production. Prairie Branch winds through the farm. Access via State Highway M on the west side.
Tract 2: 54.5 flat to gently rolling surveyed acres. Great Hunting and Tillable Tract. FSA indicates 28.55 tillable acres, of which 26.72± acres are currently rented for row crop production. Prairie Branch winds through the northern part of this tract. Access via State Highway Y on the south side.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, August 18, 2021 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes on each tract. All bids placed are by the Acre.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, August 19, 2021 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, September 30, 2021.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current farm tenant. The Sellers will retain all the 2021 Crop Income.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2021 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the seller.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.