As we have gotten older and have some health-related issues, we have decided to sell the family farm at an internet-only auction. Sellers: Mike McCoy, Kathleen McCoy, Tim McCoy, and Patty Nouraie
OPEN HOUSE Saturday, February 13th, 2021, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Bidding ends Wednesday, March 3, 2021, at 10:00 AM
These 295± gently rolling to rolling acres are conveniently located just northeast of Bowling Green and just 7 miles from Highway 61 and Highway UU exit ramp on hard-surfaced Pike 130. The McCoy family farm is mostly wooded and loaded with wildlife with a nice interior trail system to easily navigate to and from the deer stands and great setup points for turkeys. Farm Service Agency figures 43.91 acres of cropland with the balance in woods and creeks. There are two old homesites on the farm with electricity and water on site. If you’re looking for a great hunting and recreation farm be sure to check out the McCoy family farm.
For more information call or text Phil Brown (314) 753-7444 or Jake Brown (314) 602-1116
Tract 1: 70± gently rolling acres with approximately 26 acres of cropland, a small walnut tree grove along the rock bottom creek that meanders throughout the southern portion of this tract. Ideal hunting and recreation tract that can be income-producing.
Tract 2: 160± gently rolling to rolling acres with the old McCoy family homestead. The excellent interior trail system, rustic barns, nice pond, and cool creek with rock formations are just a few of the features on this tract. This is a great hunting and recreation farm with electricity and water on site.
Tract 3: 65± gently rolling to rolling acres of mature hardwoods with electricity and water. This tract does have an easement running through it for the landowners to the south to access their property.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
1. PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, March 3, 2021 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the Acre.
2. BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
3. ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, March 4, 2021 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
4. DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
5. CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, April 2, 2021.
6. POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
7. TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
8. SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
9. REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2021 Real Estate taxes to be prorated to the day of closing.
10. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property.
Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding