As we’re relocating to be closer to our children and grandchildren, we have decided to sell our home and land at an internet only auction. Sellers: Scott and Rebecca Mitchem
Open House Thursday, July 8th 5PM-7PM and Tuesday, July 20th 5PM- 7PM.
Bidding ends Tuesday, August 3, 2021 at 10:00 AM.
Nestled in the hills of Pike County, Missouri near Bowling Green is this beautiful 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom home on a partially finished walkout basement situated on 92± total acres being offered in 2 tracts. Along with the 2,600 sq. ft. home, there is a 30×48 detached garage with a portion having a concrete floor and insulation making for a nice shop and work space. This property has been managed for trophy deer hunting since 2013. There are food plots and shooting houses already in place. There is also a great 2+ acre lake site next to the house that has already been approved by a geologist to have your own custom lake built. The property is just 1.5 miles off Highway 61 and only 45 minutes from Wentzville. Turnkey properties like this that are convenient to the surrounding cities do not hit the market very often! Please make plans to attend the open house and view this great home and acreage.
Call or text Jason Kneib at (636) 295-7047 for more information.
Tract 1: 20± gently rolling acres with 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom with walkout basement home, 30×48 detached garage, and mature hardwoods.
Tract 2: 72± gently rolling acres of mature hardwoods and food plots. Ideal hunting and recreational tract of land with nice building locations.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Tuesday, August 3, 2021 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes on each tract. All bids placed are by the Acre.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Wednesday, August 4, 2021 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, September 16, 2021.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2021 Real Estate taxes to be prorated to the day of closing.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.