Open House Saturday, March 5th 10AM to 11AM.
Bidding ends Thursday, March 24th at 10AM.
These 127± acres offered in 3 tracts are conveniently located on Highway 79 just 4.5 miles north of Clarksville, 5.7 miles south of Louisiana, and an easy 1+ hour drive from Chesterfield. There are approximately 108 acres of highly productive cropland consisting mostly of Menfro and Winfield silt loam with the balance of the land in wooded draws and grass. If you’re looking for good income producing farm with great hunting and recreation possibilities along with wonderful homesites be sure to give the Rost farm a good look.
For more information call or text Jason Kneib (636) 295-7047.
Tract 1: 27± gently rolling acres nearly 100% tillable consisting mostly of Menfro and Winfield silt loam. Nice smaller income producing tract with nice homesites. Accessed from Highway 79.
Tract 2: 48± gently rolling acres with approximately 38 acres of cropland consisting mostly of Menfro and Winfield silt loams with the balance in wooded draws. Accessed from Pike 245.
Tract 3: 52± gently rolling acres with approximately 43 acres of cropland consisting mostly of Menfro and Winfield silt loams with the balance in wooded draws. Accessed from Pike 245.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Thursday, March 24, 2022 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes on each tract. All bids placed are by the Acre.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Friday, March 25, 2022 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- BIDDING: Once submitted, a bid cannot be retracted.
- CLOSING: Anticipated closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, April 28, 2022.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2022 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Buyer(s).
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. This property is subject to prior sale.