This 3,024 sq. foot home for sale in Pike County, Missouri has a beautiful wooded 35.83 surveyed acre lot which has good deer and turkey hunting. The main floor has 3 bedrooms, 2 full bath, central vac, sky lights, vaulted ceilings, and washer dryer hookups. The finished walkout basement has a kitchen, living room, full bath, three bonus rooms, washer dryer hookups, and its own private access.
The 30 plus acres of timber is loaded with oak trees, has a small wildlife watering pond, trails throughout for great access. Deer and turkey are harvested on this property every year. If you are looking for a weekend getaway or a place to live with hunting in your back yard, this is 35.83 acres is the perfect place.
For more information or to schedule a showing, call or text Jason Cleveland (636) 751-4579
- 35.83 Surveyed acres located just outside of Louisiana Missouri on Hwy 54
- 3,024 sq. ft. of finished living space: 1512 sq. ft. finished upstairs and 1512 sq. ft. finished down stairs
- Finished walkout basement with second kitchen (own private access)
- Three bedroom, three full bath, two down stairs bonus room and office
- Covered front porch and patio in back
- Oversized two car garage
- Vaulted ceiling, central vac, and sky lights
- Washer dryer hookups upstairs and downstairs
- Alarm system
- Over 30 acres of timber with trails throughout
- Wildlife watering pond
- Good deer and turkey hunting