- 39.99 Surveyed Acres
- 1/2 mile from Clarence Cannon Wildlife Refuge
- 3 Concrete Pits
- Storage Container with Electric
- Construction Trailer with Electric, used for changing gear
- Well, pump and water control structures.
- Two of the pits have walk-out levees … the other you wade out
- Produces roughly $2,000 a year in income
Attention Duck Hunters… just off the southern levee of Clarence Cannon Wildlife Refuge lies this 39.99 surveyed-acre turn-key duck hunting club for sale, the North 40. This is the opportunity you have been waiting for.
This tract features 3 concrete pits (two with walkout levees) strategically placed within the roughly 30 acres of tillable ground. A well-maintained water control system with 3 control valves, well and pump. Storage container and construction trailer, both with electricity, perfect for changing gear and storing equipment.
The farm currently has an agreement in place with a local farmer that produces roughly $2,000 in income to the ownership.
This property offers tremendous waterfowl hunting opportunities for you, your family and guests.
If you would like more information contact listing agent, Michael Wardlaw at (314) 914-0840 or email email@example.com.