We are selling our generational family farm to allow a new family to make its legacy with the land. Sellers: Harry Lee Boggess III Estate and Constance Carder
Bidding ends Wednesday, April 21, 2021, at 10:00 AM.
Inspection day Saturday, April 10th, 10 AM to Noon.
These 257.7 gently rolling surveyed acres are located just 10 minutes north of Platte City and 20 minutes north of KCI airport. Divided into three tracts, the property boasts a mix of highly productive tillable ground, timber, and great build sites. The Farm Service Agency figures there to be 135 acres of highly productive cropland. If you are looking for your little slice of country living or hunting ground while staying close to Kansas City, this property is exactly what you need. With heavy deer sign, and bordered by cropland and Bee Creek you have an opportunity to purchase a larger tract for a build and hunting or a smaller tract for your home and/or small tract hunting. There is a farmer tenant in place for 2021 growing season with a 50/50 crop share agreement. Buyers will receive 50% of the crop income.
Tract 1: 127.3 surveyed acres with approximately 114 tillable acres. The remainder is timbered draws and borders. Blacktop access via County Road H along the southern side of the tract. Great investment, hunting or build tract.
Tract 2: 30.8 surveyed acres with approximately 12 tillable acres. The remainder is in timber bordered by Bee Creek on the eastern property line. Excellent build site or small tract hunting.
Tract 3: 99.6 surveyed acres with approximately 9 tillable acres and the remainder in timber. This tract features a high timber knob slopping down to creek bottom timber ground. Excellent hunting tract bordered by neighboring crop ground and Bee Creek. Excellent build site.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- Procedure: Bidding ends Wednesday, April 21, 2021 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the Acre.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, April 22, 2021 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire transfer are accepted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Wednesday, May 26, 2021.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2021 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Buyer(s).
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.