- 101 +/- Acres in Ralls county
- 25 +/- acres of tillable soil
- Great potential homestead build site
- Multiple existing food plots, could plant more
- Great deer and turkey hunting
- Half a mile away from the Salt River
These 101 +/- acres in Ralls County MO are perfect for your hunting getaway. Out of the approximately 101 acres, nearly 25 are income-producing tillable soil. The rest of the property consists of multiple food plots, great timber, and pre-cut trails that circle the property.
If you are looking for a property with good deer, look no further! The property is teeming with signs of deer and the trail cams prove it.
The property is very easy to access via a well-maintained gravel road that is only about 1/4 mile long.
For more information, call or text Jason Cleveland – (636) 751-4579