Bidding ends Wednesday, August 12th at 10 AM.
Opening Bid $150,000.00
The Harbor Inn, a 40 room motel on Rt. J near Mark Twain Lake will be selling positively to the highest bidder with an opening bid of $150,000.00. Over the last 4 years, the Harbor Inn has had many updates such as a new metal roof, flooring, and furnishings. The motel currently has 34 rooms available for use. The remaining 6 rooms still need to be completed. Along with the motel, is a great 3 bed, 1.5 bath home with an open floor plan, and has been fully remodeled.
With over 1600 sq. ft. of living space, this home would be ideal for the owner/operator or to be rented out as additional income. This property is minutes away from the Landing Water Park, Spalding Beach, and multiple boat ramps for the Mark Twain Lake and the Salt River. The Harbor Inn sits on 2.65 acres and has an outdoor pool, an abundance of boat parking. The Mark Twain Lake has an average attendance of over 2 million visitors each year. The Lake provides 55,000 acres of recreation to the public for fishing, boating, hunting, hiking, and many other outdoor activities and the Harbor Inn sits in an ideal location to attract those visitors.
For more information, or to schedule a private showing call or text, Jason Chinn (660) 541-5058.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, August 12, 2020, at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the Lump Sum.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder(s) will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, August 13, 2020 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Wednesday, September 30, 2020.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title. Sales price will be adjusted based upon surveyed acres.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: 2020 Real Estate taxes to be prorated to the day of closing.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.