These 47.3 surveyed acres of flat to gently rolling land offer highly productive tillable cropland and woods. This land is being offered in 3 tracts. The land is ideally located for new homes and great for a farmer or investor looking to add to their investment portfolio.
Sellers: Philip Briscoe and Amanda Strode
Directions: From New London head east on Route V five (5) miles to Route T. Turn south on Route T and farm will be on the east side of blacktop. Watch for Auction signs.
Bidding Ends Wednesday, March 20th at 10 AM. – Bid Now at TrophyPA.com
Tract 1: 20 surveyed acres with 13+/- acres of highly productive cropland. Balance in woods and pasture. This tract is accessed from state highway T.
Tract 2: 18.6 surveyed acres with 15+/- acres of highly productive cropland. Balance in grass. This tract is accessed from state highway T.
Tract 3: 8.7 surveyed acres consisting mostly of woods, creek and approximately 3+/- acres of cropland. This tract is located on Deer Lane just east of Route T.
For more information call or text Jason Wallingford at (314) 882-6971.
Terms & Conditions:
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, March 20, 2019, at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids are by the Acre.
2. BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sale price.
3. ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder(s) will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, March 21, 2019 (hand delivered, faxed or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
4. DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
5. CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 p.m., Wednesday, April 17, 2019.
6. POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
7. TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
8. SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description sufficient to convey title. Sales price will be adjusted based upon surveyed acres.
9. REAL ESTATE TAXES: 2019 Real Estate taxes to be pro-rated to the date of closing.
10. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.