Bidding ends Thursday, October 14, 2021 at 10:00 AM
These 152± flat to gently rolling acres being offered in 3 tracts are located in Ralls County, MO near Monroe City. This northeast MO farm borders the Corp of Engineers ground at the Mark Twain Lake. A 3 bed 2 and a half bath home overlooks a 1.5-acre lake. The home is approximately 2,700 square feet and has an updated kitchen, large pantry, and has a walkout basement with tons of storage, and a hunting room designed with lockers to hold all your hunting equipment.
The living room has a stone fireplace, and large windows that give you a great view of the lake. 2 bedrooms and 1.5 baths are on the main floor with 1 bedroom and bath upstairs along with a bonus room that is used as a bedroom. Along with the home this farm has 2 machine sheds, a 40×80 shed that has a 2 bed 2 bath apartment (approximately 1,000 square feet) with game room upstairs, and the garage is built to hold 2 RV’s and has RV hookups with water stations on the outside. The second machine shed is a 40×60 that also has an RV hookup on the outside. The farm has 25± acres of open ground, with the remainder in woods. Located adjacent to the Corp of Engineer ground you can hunt, fish, and hike the more than 50,000 acres of the Mark Twain Lake public ground.
For more information call or text Jason Chinn (573)514-9368.
Tract 1 – 15± acres which includes the house, both machine sheds, and lake.
Tract 2 – 75± acres with approximately 10 acres of open land with the balance in woods. Great hunting and recreation tract adjacent to Mark Twain Lake. Ideal new homesites.
Tract 3 – 62± acres with approximately 7 acres of open land with the balance in woods. Great hunting and recreation tract and an ideal building location.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Thursday, October 14, 2021 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes on each tract. All bids placed are by the Acre.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Friday, October 15, 2021 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Tuesday, November 23, 2021.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2021 Real Estate taxes to be paid for by the Sellers.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. This property is subject to prior sale.