Ralls County, MO Land iAuction – Gray Farm
The time demands of our jobs and our kids’ activities have caused us to move back to town. We have already sold our house and are now offering our land for sale in two tracts at Internet-only auction. Sellers: Abe and Susan Gray
Bidding ends Wednesday, October 28th at 6:00 PM.
These 185.9 rolling to gently rolling surveyed acres of hunting and recreational property has been well managed for deer and turkeys and is a must-see! Timber stand improvement was done in 2017 to improve the timber and habitat for wildlife. The owner does not hunt but the farm has been leased for the last three years with strict QDM guidelines in place. The lease has expired, and hunting rights will convey to the new buyer. The neighbors have large parcels of land with low hunting pressure, providing a large deer population and excellent age structure.
This property has everything it needs to be the perfect wildlife paradise including a large block of timber, open ground for food plots, a small spring-fed pond, a wet weather creek for year-round water, and brushy south-facing slopes for bedding. The fields are all very secluded and cannot be seen from any roads, giving the deer ample privacy to feed early. A trail system runs throughout the property allowing access to the best hunting areas in all wind directions. In addition to whitetail deer and turkeys, other small game is prevalent and the property is only minutes from the Ted Shanks waterfowl hunting area.
The rolling hills offer great views and a potential lake and home site to make the perfect year-round recreational property.
Tract 1: 87.8 surveyed acres of gently rolling to rolling wooded and open land.
Tract 2: 98.1 surveyed acres of gently rolling to rolling wooded and open land.
For more information or to schedule a PRIVATE showing, contact Jason Cleveland (636) 751-4579
Auction Terms & Conditions:
1. Procedure: Bidding ends Wednesday, October 28, 2020 at 6:00 PM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the Acre.
2. BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
3. ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, October 29, 2020 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
4. DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
5. CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, December 3, 2020.
6. POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
7. TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
8. SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
9. REAL ESTATE TAXES: 2020 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Seller.
10. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.