Property DescriptionCity living
Thursday, Oct. 10, 2019 at 11:00 A.M.
325 Morehead Street, Moberly, MO 65270
Due to the death of Ray and Evelyn Pearson we will sell the following at Public Auction.
SELLERS: Heirs of RAY & EVELYN PEARSON
AUCTIONEERS NOTE: Ray and Evelyn enjoyed this home for many years. Nice retirement/starter or investment Home. Come see what we find. Lots boxed up!
REAL ESTATE: (sells at 12 noon) Nice 2 bedroom 1 bath home with kitchen and living room. Nice porch and deck. Has nice sized yard with detached 1 car garage with work area. Call or Text Dave Atkinson for more info or to view the property at 660-788-3333 Check trophypa.com for more info pictures and terms.
CAR, MOWERS, GUNS, BUILDING: 1994 Chevrolet Lumina 4 door, pwr windows and locks, only 63,500 miles nice car – Gravely 2044 zero turn mower, 44” cut,20hp – Smith & Wesson 357 revolver – New England Arms 20 ga. Ss – Marlin Mod. 60 .22 auto – 6×8 shed to be removed
COLLECTIBLES, MERCURY DIMES, COSTUME JEWELRY: Mizzou 1972 fiesta bowl pennant – Walnut 1 drawer table – Cedar chest – Chifferobe – Pyrex bowls – Cake stands – ruby flash – S&P shakers – Frankoma – jewelry boxes full of brooches, necklaces, rings, some sterling – vases – 33 mercury dimes – 200 silver dimes – fancy work, doilies – gloves – Quilts – Lucky Joe bank – sm. Tables – sm. 3 drawer chest – Childs rockers – boxes of Easter and x-mas decor – bells – hen on nest – blonde bookshelf – crock bowls – old model cars – sm. Crock jug – muffin iron – Snow White figures – old wood crates – unlisted items
APPLIANCES, HOUSEHOLD: Maytag washer and dryer – Maytag stove – Amana refrigerator – sm. Kenmore freezer -Shark sweeper – Corning ware – Tupperware – utensils – roasters – cake pans – table and 4 chairs – Full-size bed – dresser – chest of drawers – kitchen cabinets – canes walkers – recliner – lift chair – sofa – hide-a-bed – sewing machines and stand – sewing goods – Bissel sweeper – lots of pots pans – more household
TOOLS OUTDOOR ITEMS: nice mountain bike – jars – bushel baskets – wood ladder – step ladder – hand tools – LG pet cage – axes – shovels – rakes – grinder – vise – shelving – lot unlisted hand tools – heater – wrenches – and more
Call or text Dave Atkinson (660) 788-3333 with questions.
Auction Terms & Conditions (Real Estate)
- PROCEDURE: Real Estate will be sold by Total Dollar Amount.
- DOWN PAYMENT: A 10% down payment of the total contract purchase price will be due immediately after being declared the winning bidder. The down payment may be paid in the form of a personal check, business check, or cashier’s check. The balance of the contract purchase price is due at closing. YOUR BIDDING IS NOT CONDITIONAL UPON FINANCING.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Successful bidders will sign an Agreement to Purchase at the auction site immediately following the close of bidding. Sale of all real estate is subject to the confirmation of the Sellers.
- CLOSING: Closing shall occur within 30 days or as soon thereafter as applicable closing documents are completed.
- TITLE: Sellers shall furnish the buyer(s) at Sellers’ expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: 2019 real estate taxes will be prorated to the day of closing.
All announcements made sale day take precedence over prior advertising either written or oral. The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold “As Is, Where Is”.
Auction Terms & Conditions (Chattel)
- Cash or Good Check
- Vehicle title will be mailed to buyers after check clears.
- Not Responsible for Accidents or Theft
- Statements Auction Day Take Precedence Over Ads
- All items sell AS IS.
- All items need to be removed from auction site sale day unless prior arrangements are made.