These 242+/- acres of flat to gently rolling land selling in 4 tracts are conveniently located 11 miles west of Moberly and 48 miles northwest of Columbia in Randolph County. 191.7 acres are enrolled in CRP paying $100.53 per acre for an annual payment of $19,272.00 per year and expires September 30, 2022. The balance of the land is wooded draws, 2 ponds, and a 30×50 pole barn. This is a very nice income-producing farm with excellent hunting and new home-sites once the CRP expires. Bidding Ends Wednesday, September 11th at 10 AM.
Tract 1 – 68+/- acres with approximately 43+/- acres of CRP, woods and a 30×50 pole barn.
Tract 2 – 58+/- acres with approximately 47+/- acres of CRP, and wooded draws.
Tract 3 – 58+/- acres with approximately 51+/- acres of CRP, wooded draws and a pond.
Tract 4 – 58+/- acres with approximately 50+/- acres of CRP, wooded draws and a pond.
For more information call or text Jason Chinn (660) 541-5058 or Jason Wallingford (314) 882-6971.
Auction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, September 11, 2019, at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the Acre.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder(s) will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, September 12, 2019 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, October 10, 2019.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title. Sales price will be adjusted based upon surveyed acres.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: 2019 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the sellers.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.