Randolph County Multi-Property for Sale at Auction – Huntsville, MO
As we have purchased a property closer to our children and have taken employment there we will sell the following at Auction.
Auctioneers Note: The Webster’s have enjoyed these farms for many years. Take advantage of this opportunity to purchase smaller tracts that are sure to suit everyone.
Bidding ends Wednesday, August 22nd at 10 AM.
Parcel 1 – 54+/- acres just north of Huntsville on Hwy. Z in the Westran school district. FSA figures 25.24 acres of cropland with the balance in woods and a small pond. Also on the farm is an older barn with stalls and homestead. This is a great smaller farm with a nice income, hunting, and great building locations.
Parcel 2 – 50+/- acres located south of Clifton Hill on a dead end county road 140. FSA figures 19.58 acres cropland with 12.70 acres of CRP paying $154.24 per acre with the contract expiring September 30, 2026. This is an ideal recreational tract with food plots, pond, woods, Sweet Spring Creek and East Fork Little Chariton River.
Parcel 3 – 500 South Park Avenue, Huntsville, this 3bd/2ba 2002 modular home. This home is currently rented and is bringing in $600 per month.
Parcel 4 – 429 East Elm, Huntsville, 2bd/1.5ba that has been used as a rental home. The home is currently vacant as the owners prepared for the auction. It has been renting for $400 per month. The owners have purchased new siding for the home and will be included in the sale.
Parcel 5 – 323 North Main, Huntsville, vacant lot.
Parcel 6 – 99 & 101 Carpenter, Huntsville, adjoining vacant lots.
For more information call or text Dave Atkinson (660) 788-3333
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, August 22, 2018, at 10:00 a.m., with a soft close, meaning that a last-minute bid will extend bidding by 5 minutes.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sale price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder(s) will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, August 23, 2018 (hand delivered, faxed or scanned and emailed). All final bid prices are subject to approval or rejection by Seller.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Bidding is not contingent upon financing. The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 p.m., Thursday, September 27, 2018.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description sufficient to convey title. Sales price will be adjusted based upon surveyed acres.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: Seller shall pay 2018 and all prior year real estate taxes if any.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.