Friday, September 4th 12:00 PM (NOON)
Address: 2874 Hwy EE Moberly, MO 65270
As we have bought a home closer to our children, we will sell the following at Public Auction.
Sellers: Bill and Luann Nanneman
AUCTIONEERS NOTE: Bill and Luann have been members of the Moberly community for many years and have enjoyed their years here and have now decided to move closer to family. This Auction contains something for everyone don’t miss it. Complete details at TrophyPA.com.
Directions: From Moberly Take 63 South to EE exit then East approx. 1.5 Miles to home.
Open House Wednesday, August 12th, 5:00 PM-7:30 PM.
REAL ESTATE: Nice 3BR, 3BA home sitting on 11 acres m/l. Open kitchen, gas range, pantry, laundry room, and living room with newer pellet stove, good sized master with updated full bath. Partially finished basement with walk-out door and lots of natural light. Deck has vinyl deck boards yard is landscaped with beautiful flowers., 3 car garage/shed with animal shelter and small lot, electric and water at shop perfect man cave – 30×40 storage building used for camper and boat storage, 3 sided. Great property for 4H projects, horse riding, lots of possibilities.
Auctioneer: Dave Atkinson (660) 788-3333
2019 RE Taxes: $1,747.92
AUCTION TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- PROCEDURE: Real Estate will be sold by Total Dollar Amount.
- DOWN PAYMENT: A 10% down payment of the total contract purchase price will be due immediately after being declared the winning bidder. The down payment may be paid in the form of a personal check, business check, or cashier’s check. The balance of the contract purchase price is due at closing. YOUR BIDDING IS NOT CONDITIONAL UPON FINANCING.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Successful bidders will sign an Agreement to Purchase at the auction site immediately following the close of bidding. Sale of all real estate is subject to the confirmation of the Sellers.
- CLOSING: Closing shall occur within 30 days or as soon thereafter as applicable closing documents are completed.
- TITLE: Sellers shall furnish the buyer(s) at Sellers’ expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: 2020 real estate taxes will be prorated to the day of closing.
- All announcements made sale day take precedence over prior advertising either written or oral. The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold “As Is, Where Is”.