The Karen Dent Living Estate Real Estate &Chattel Auction
Wednesday, October 21, 2020, at 10:00 AM
7004 E 24 HIGHWAY, MOBERLY MO 65270
Due to the death of my husband, I will sell the following at Public Auction. Seller: Karen Dent
AUCTIONEERS NOTE: Great opportunity to purchase acreage on a hard surface road close to Moberly. Lots of furniture and household items, tools, and much more.
DIRECTIONS: From Moberly head east on Highway 24 6.7 miles. Property is on the south side of the highway. Watch for Auction signs.
OPEN HOUSE Saturday, October 3rd from 2 PM to 4 PM.
REAL ESTATE: (sells at 12 PM) – see separate listing for Chattel Auction Information
29 acres m/l with Stately Colonial style home with 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, sunrooms on both floors, dining room, breakfast nook, den, 3 car garage, horse stable with stalls and riding arena, concrete wash bay, hay and feed storage, loafing shed, pond
Call Dave Atkinson (660) 788-3333 or Jerry Crutchfield (660) 670-1249 for a private showing.
Good lunch by Rae.
Real Estate Auction Terms and Conditions
1) PROCEDURE: Real Estate will be sold by Lump Sum.
2) DOWN PAYMENT: A 10% down payment of the total contract purchase price will be due immediately after being declared the winning bidder. The down payment may be paid in the form of a personal check, business check, or cashier’s check. The balance of the contract purchase price is due at closing. YOUR BIDDING IS NOT CONDITIONAL UPON FINANCING.
3) POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
4) ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Successful bidders will sign an Agreement to Purchase at the auction site immediately following the close of bidding. Sale of all real estate is subject to the confirmation of the Sellers.
5) CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before Wednesday, December 2, 2020 at 3:00 PM.
6) TITLE: Sellers shall furnish the buyer(s) at Sellers’ expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
7) REAL ESTATE TAXES: 2020 real estate taxes will be prorated to the day of closing.
All announcements made sale day take precedence over prior advertising either written or oral. The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold “As Is, Where Is”.