Bidding ends Wednesday, September 15, 2021, at 10:00 AM.
These 115.6 surveyed acres being offered in 2 tracts are located approximately 8 miles east of Bunker, 1 hour 15 minutes south of Cuba and a 2-hour drive from Eureka. The land with severed mineral rights consists mostly of hardwoods and is bordered on the east and south side by the Mark Twain National Forest. The land offers great campsites, good deer and turkey hunting, and recreation therapy. There is black bear known in the area and this property is located in the Black Bear Management Zone 2 and also just 30 minutes north of the Elk Restoration Zone. If you’re looking to be in the scenic Ozark Mountains and within close proximity of the beautiful West Fork Black River, give this hidden treasure a good look.
This property is accessed by a US Forestry Road. There is a one-time application that will need to be filled out by the new owner (See attachment) and a $100 per year permit fee. The Sellers will credit back $500 to the new owners at closing to cover the cost of 5 years of permit access.
Tract 1: 63.27 surveyed acres located in the scenic Ozark Mountains near the West Fork Black River.
Tract 2: 52.33 surveyed acres located in the scenic Ozark Mountains near the West Fork Black River.
For more information call or text Jason Wallingford 314-882-6971.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- Procedure: Bidding ends Wednesday, September 15, 2021 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes on each tract. All bids placed are by the Acre.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, September 16, 2021 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, October 14, 2021.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2021 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Seller.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.