Open House Saturday, May 21st 9AM to 1PM
These 114± gently rolling wooded acres are located in scenic Ripley County Missouri. Located just 30 minutes from Poplar Bluff, 17 minutes from Doniphan, 10 minutes from Grandin, and across the street from 3,000 acres of State Forest. This property has two small ponds and two all-weather creeks. There are 3 clearings to establish food plots and several draws and ridges. There are multiple stand placements to hunt the wind. There is turkey and deer sign everywhere as well as game trails throughout the property. A gravel road runs through the center of the property to the tallest ridge. This property is close to many activities and amenities in the area. The Little Black Conservation Area on the South Prong of the Little Black River offers hunting, fishing, floating, camping, hiking, and an archery shooting range. The Mudpuppy Conservation Area has another 1,300 acres of fishing, hunting, and floating. Access to the Current River is in nearby Doniphan along with several floating options. Big Spring State Park in Van Buren, is only 30 minutes away for floating, boating, fishing, hiking, and camping. Here you are close to Ozark National Scenic Riverways, state, and national forests. Come build your shouse, park your camper, hunt, ride ATV’s, and take advantage of the local amenities and activities in Ripley County.
For more information call or text Dean Cochran (314) 852-3621.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, June 8, 2022 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the Acre.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, June 9, 2022 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- BIDDING: Once submitted, a bid cannot be retracted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, July 14, 2022.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2022 Real Estate taxes to be prorated to the day of closing.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. This property is subject to prior sale.