This 60 +/- acre gem is for sale with great hunting and close proximity to public boating/ fishing at Mark Twain Lake or Hunnewell Lake. With the 900 sq. foot living quarters built within the metal building, an abundant deer and turkey population, and its proximity to great fishing this is the perfect weekend getaway.
This property is set up to be used year round with spring/summer fishing, fall/winter hunting, storage for your toys, and living quarters. The property has hard woods, cedar thickets, creeks, and a pond to hold large amounts of wildlife on this 60 +/- acre property.
For more information or to schedule a showing, call or text Jason Cleveland (636) 751-4579
- 60 acres of great hunting
- 900 sq. foot living space inside the metal building: 2 bed/1bath
- 30 X 55 metal building with doors on both ends for drive through access
- Stocked pond (albino catfish)
- Two established food plots
- Established trails
- Blacktop road frontage
- Only 4 miles north of great public fishing at Hunnewell Lake
- 15 miles from Mark Twain Lake
- Only a half hour from Quincy or Hannibal