Sitting Ducks Duck Club Partial Ownership Opportunities for Sale
- 43.75% ownership of 102 acres in St. Charles County Missouri
- 30 minutes from St. Louis
- Over 2,400 ducks harvested 2010 to 2016 average is 342 ducks per year
- 8 concrete pits
- 72 acres flooded area
- Dedicated dove hunting field
- Gravel parking area
- 2 storage containers, one with HVAC and windows
- Three electric wells that can pump over 11,000 gallons per minute
We are selling a 43.75% ownership stake in Sitting Ducks Duck Club. This is an extremely rare chance to purchase ownership in a proven duck club at a great price.
At only a half hour from St. Louis in St. Charles County near the confluence of the Missouri River, Illinois River, and the Mississippi River the Sitting Ducks Duck Club is in an epic flyway and close to home. The three wells keep open water for phenomenal hunting when other clubs are frozen out. This club averages 342 ducks per year for the last 7 years. Don’t hesitate to see this proven duck hunting paradise close to St. Louis.
Call Jason Cleveland (636) 751-4579 to schedule a private showing of the Sitting Ducks Duck Club.