Spring Creek Farms Ranch iAuction
Due to the death of Mahlon “Lonnie” Wallace we will be selling 1,041.3 surveyed acres of his cattle ranch in multiple tracts at internet-only auction. Seller: Spring Creek Farm, LTD.
Bidding Ends Wednesday, November 20th at 10 AM.
These 1,041.3 surveyed acres of flat to gently rolling land in St. Clair County are conveniently located just 12 miles east of El Dorado Springs, 100 miles south of Lee’s Summit, and 68 miles north of Springfield. Mr. Wallace devoted much of his time to managing the ranch where he produced a line of championship Texas Longhorn Steers. As of late, the ranch has been leased out to an excellent cattleman in the area who has taken great care in the land, fences and working facilities.
The ranch will be offered in 6 tracts ranging in size from 80.2 acres to 317.2 acres and will be sold free and clear of any and all leases starting January 01, 2020. For complete auction details and tract descriptions visit TrophyPA.com. You can also call or text Jason Wallingford at (314) 882-6971 or Jason Cleveland at (636) 751-4579.
Tract 1: 80.2 surveyed acres of flat to gently rolling pasture, a small pond with county road frontage on the west and north side.
Tract 2: 133.3 surveyed acres of flat to gently rolling pasture, ponds, and excellent cattle working facility with county road frontage on the south side.
Tract 3: 317.2 surveyed acres of flat to gently rolling pasture, small ponds, wooded draws, and county road frontage on the south side.
Tract 4: 143.2 surveyed acres of flat to gently rolling pasture, woods, ponds, and gravel road frontage on the south side.
Tract 5: 193.5 surveyed acres of flat to gently rolling pasture and ponds. This tract is accessed by surveyed 30’ roadway extending from the south starting at county road SW 450 and running north to the property. This roadway will be part of Tract 5.
Tract 6: 173.9 surveyed acres of gently rolling wooded land, pasture, pond with State highway VV access to the east and road frontage on the south side.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, November 20, 2019, at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the Acre.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder(s) will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, November 21, 2019 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Monday, December 30, 2019.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: 2019 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the sellers.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.