Due to moving out of state and not seeing ourselves returning we have decided to sell the following at Public Auction.
Reservoir Hill, elevation 1,397’, is recreational property in the scenic Arcadia Valley and is comprised of 110+/- acres and features a small pond and is perfect for hunting and outdoor enthusiasts. Reservoir Hill is surrounded by all kinds of recreation including DiSalvo Lake, Black River, Fort Davidson State Historic Site, St. Francois Mountain Range, Elephant Rocks State Park, Johnson Shut-Ins State Park and Taum Sauk Mountain, which is home to the highest point in the state at elevation 1,772’. In addition, all the amenities of St. Louis, the largest metropolitan area in Missouri, are within 80 miles of this prime MO recreation land. Diverse terrain consists of rock formations and elevation changes.
This incredible Missouri recreation land will be auctioned via online only bidding through September 20 at 10 a.m., CDT.
For more information call or text Jason Wallingford (314) 882-6971 or Phil Brown (314) 753-7444.
Seller: Judy Bruton
- MO land with water
- Missouri hunting property
- Land near MO state parks
- St. Louis weekend getaway
- MO mountain property
- Missouri vacation property
- Recreation acreage in MO
- Large outdoor tract, Missouri
Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, September 20, 2017 at 10:00 a.m., with a soft close, meaning that a last minute bid will extend bidding by 5 minutes.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sale price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder(s) will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. A signed copy of the contract must be received by Trophy Properties and Auction on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, September 21, 2017 (hand delivered, faxed or scanned and emailed).
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Bidding is not contingent upon financing. The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 p.m., Wednesday, October 18, 2017.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant, if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description sufficient to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: Seller shall pay 2016 and all-prior year real estate taxes, if any. 2017 real estate taxes to be prorated to the day of closing.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.