Bidding Ends: Thursday, September 30th at 6:00 pm
Beautifully updated home on 3.4 level acres in Wildwood could be your own resort-like private retreat with main house, guest house, and pool house.
The tree-lined driveway will welcome your guests in grand fashion. The front entry Foyer sets the tone with nice views of the surrounding spaces and wood floors that run throughout. The masculine Den with 12’ ceilings, custom moldings, built-in bookcases and twin Sub-Zero wine coolers offers the option for a large private office or secondary entertaining space and has French doors directly to the Master Suite. Opposite the Den is the lovely dining room where you’ll enjoy gathering with friends and family. It opens to the amazing kitchen where cooking for a family and hosting big parties are a breeze with professional-grade stainless appliances including Wolf and Sub-Zero, ample counter space, lots of storage in the beautiful custom cabinets, and plenty of seating around the large center island with accent lighting. The cook can easily oversee all the adjoining rooms and be included in the memories being made. The large windows offer views of the pool and beautifully landscaped backyard, and the breakfast room provides more seating and direct access to the patio. Just around the corner is the Mud / Laundry Room with built-in storage and desk, nicely concealed washer and dryer, a powder room, access to the attached 2-car garage and the covered walkway leading to the Guest House.
Adjoining the kitchen is the cathedral vaulted Great Room with a large stone fireplace, beamed ceiling, open balcony above, and patio access. The hallway offers a powder room and leads to the expansive Master Suite. Here you’ll find a coffered ceiling, window seat and columned entry to the luxurious bath featuring beautiful fixtures, large walk-in shower, heated floors, skylight, a separate toilet room, accent lighting, and a BainUltra ThermoMaseur tub. Features don’t stop there in this WOW Master Suite with built-in cabinetry providing storage, towel warming drawer, and under-counter fridge, separate his & her walk-in closets with built-ins and a walk-in vault room and a French door giving direct access to the gorgeous backyard. Upstairs includes three nice-sized bedrooms with large walk-in closets. One has a private bathroom while the other two share a spacious jack & jill bathroom. There is also a built-in office/study area.
The lower level is an entertainment paradise! The family room provides plenty of space for fun and games and has a beautiful bar with high end appliances. Separated by a glass wall is the home gym and the full bathroom includes a fantastic steam shower. The home theatre has terraced seating, fireplace, upgraded electronics and provides plenty of space for family movie nights or large gatherings. The beautiful wine cellar and additional custom wine storage will satisfy even the serious collector. The spacious lower level also includes a nice sleeping room and unfinished storage area.
The Guest House family room offers high ceilings, beautiful lighting fixtures and direct access to the patio area. Currently being used as a private home office, this makes for a great hang out space for teenagers or a private retreat for extended family or guests. The full bathroom also includes convenient laundry facilities. Upstairs is a lounge and game area and a bedroom with walk-in closet. The heated garage provides parking for 3 vehicles, has a workshop area, storage utility bay and a custom-designed sportsman’s locker room.
The features continue in the beautifully landscaped backyard with several seating areas to choose from. The deck area just outside of the master bedroom suite has a firepit and hot tub. The large patio surrounding the saltwater pool and includes a fireplace, outdoor grilling center, and lots of seating under the shaded pergola. The pool house has a kitchen, outdoor TV, storage room, changing room and half bath. It’s truly like having a resort in your own backyard!
No detail has been overlooked and nearly every surface has been updated during the current owner’s tenure. Just a few of the improvements include: new luxurious master bathroom and custom closets, completely remodeled lower level, remodeled and expanded kitchen, new mudroom, laundry, side entry, new Guest House with garage, storage and covered walkway, new expanded driveway with additional parking, pool house with cooking center, outdoor fireplace with patio and extensive landscaping, Pella windows with built-in adjustable blinds between the glass, all flooring, whole house sound system with recent upgrades, fantastic theater system with recent upgrades, and so much more. Many of the beautiful furnishings are being included in the sale – making this a true “turnkey” home for you and your family.
You’ll feel like you’re in the country or at a beautiful resort while being just minutes to all amenities in Chesterfield Valley or on Kehrs Mill, Clayton or Clarkson Roads.
This incredible home is selling via iAuction.
Broker participation is welcomed! Buyers Agent Packet can be found HERE
For more information contact Phil Brown (314) 753-7444 or Sandy Brown (314) 565-5600
iAuction Terms and Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Thursday, September 30, 2021 at 6:00 PM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the Lump Sum.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Friday, October 1, 2021 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: $50,000.00 earnest money will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, November 18, 2021.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2021 Real Estate taxes to be prorated to the day of closing.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. This property is subject to a prior sale.