Property DescriptionMISSOURI LAND FOR SALE AT AUCTION – ST. LOUIS COUNTY
Due to the death of two of our partners, we have decided to sell these 279.9 acres at Internet-Only Auction.
Sellers: Highway N Partnership
Bidding ends Wednesday, February 27th at 10 AM.
These 279.9 rolling to gently rolling surveyed acres are conveniently located on Fox Creek Road in Wildwood near Rockwoods Range and Jellystone Park. The farm has approximately 40+/- acres of open land that has been used for hay crop in recent years and the balance is mature hardwood timber. The land offers excellent deer and turkey hunting opportunities and ATV riding for the avid outdoorsmen and fantastic for the person or persons that just enjoy observing nature at its best. There are many great home sites to choose from with scenic views of the rolling terrain and Fox Creek that meanders through the eastern portion of the farm.
For more information call or text Ken Dayley (314) 409-4568 or Jason Wallingford (314) 882-6971
Terms & Conditions:
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, February 27, 2019, at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the acre.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder(s) will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, February 28, 2019 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Wednesday, March 27, 2019.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title. Sales price will be adjusted based upon surveyed acres.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: 2019 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Buyer.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.
- Missouri Land For Sale
- Missouri Hunting Land For Sale
- Missouri Land Auction
- Missouri Timberland For Sale
- Missouri Pastureland For Sale