Open House Saturday, July 16th 10AM to Noon. (Auction Representative will be on Tract 1)
Bidding ends Tuesday, July 19, 2022 at 10:00 AM
These 222± acres offered in 3 tracts are conveniently located on highway B and route NN 7.5 miles east of Sheldon, 23 miles southeast of Nevada, 58 miles northeast of Joplin, and an easy 1 hour and 30-minute drive from the Kansas City metro area. These tracts offer a vast number of opportunities for the investors, farmers, and sportsman alike. The land consists of highly productive cropland and excellent hunting and recreation. The Farm Service Agency figures there to be 163.53 acres of cropland with the soils consisting mostly of Barden, Hepler, and Parsons silt loams. The balance of the land consists of mature hardwoods, softwoods, timbered draws, pinch points, and McCarty Creek. If you’re looking for an excellent income producing and hunting and recreation farm be sure to give the Carlson Farms a good look.
For more information call or text Sam Voss at (913) 526-9369.
Tract 1: 66± acres with approximately 59± acres of highly productive cropland with soils consisting mostly of Barden and Parsons silt loams. The balance of the land consists of woods.
Tract 2: 94± acres with approximately 82 acres of highly productive cropland with soils consisting mostly of Barden, Hepler, and Parsons silt loams. The balance of the land consists of woods.
Tract 3: 62± acres with approximately 8 tillable acres. These acres would be ideal food plot areas. The balance of the land consists of mature woods and the scenic McCarty Creek.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Tuesday, July 19, 2022 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes on each tract. All bids placed are by the Acre.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Wednesday, July 20, 2022 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- BIDDING: Once submitted, a bid cannot be retracted.
- CLOSING: Anticipated closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, August 25, 2022.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2022 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Buyer(s).
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. This property is subject to prior sale.