This 75 +/- acre property for sale in Marthasville, Missouri has been meticulously maintained over the years. There is a 40 x 60 metal barn with stables with 14 ft. covered lean-to areas on both sides. Bring your horses as there is a 2.7 acre fenced pasture area with water and great riding trails on the property and others in the area that will provide hours of enjoyment.
A home with 150+ year old interior log cabin structure, being sold as is/where is, on the property has been a great place for family gatherings. The home has running water plus forced air for heat in the winter. There is a fully operating kitchen and a bathroom including hot water and a shower. An old log barn sits adjacent to the home and is also being sold as is, where is.
For more information, contact Phil Brown (314) 743-7444
- 75 +/- acres near Marthasville, Mo, Warren County, MO
- House with 150+ year old interior log structure
- 2,400 square foot metal barn with cement floor w/ 14' covered lean-to areas on each side
- Old log barn
- Stables and fenced pastures
- Trails on property for horseback riding and several more in area for hours of riding
- One hour from St. Louis, MO
- Great family weekend retreat