Positively Sells to the Highest Bidder – Opening Bid $5,000.00
Bidding ends Wednesday, May 12, 2021, at 10:00 AM. Bid now at TrophyPA.com.
Wooded .56-acre lot with lake view in the resort community of Incline Village. Amenities include swimming, boating, fishing, pool, clubhouse, and an 18-hole golf course on site! Build your dream home, or just enjoy all the amenities this community has to offer!
Incline Village Indentures can be found here – https://www.dropbox.com/s/607b5tgfitt2rmx/Warren%20Incline-Village-1974-Indentures.pdf?dl=0
For more information call or text Eric Merchant 314-541-1218 or Jason Wallingford 314-882-6971.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, May 12, 2021, at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the Lump Sum.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, May 13, 2021 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Wednesday, June 9, 2021.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2021 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Buyer(s).
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.