- 1 Hour from Saint Louis!
- 100 acres of pasture, could be 100 acres of income producing tillable
- 200 acres of timber, only 45 acres has been logged recently
- Beautiful rustic farmhouse and newly built metal barn
- Potential Lake Site
- Great Deer and Turkey Hunting
- Multiple existing food plots easily can add more
- Close to Pinery Creek, Little Indian Creek, & Clear Creek
Just 1 hour south of St. Louis, MO is this beautiful 299 acres of recreational property that is full of potential! With 100 acres of continuous pasture, the property has great income producing potential. The remaining 200 acres is filled with mature timber, only 45 acres of which has been logged.
The hunting is fantastic, as you can see in the trail camera pictures. There are currently multiple small food plots on the property, but you could easily add more with the amount of pasture space available.
At the entrance of the property, you will find the rustic farmhouse and newly built metal barn. Both were built by the current owner within the last few years. The house has plenty of charm and with the extra beds upstairs you could easily sleep 8+ people. Near the house are multiple potential lake build sites, allowing you to round out this property into the ultimate outdoorsman retreat.
For more information, call Jake Brown (314) 602-1116