146 +/- acres with lake and home for sale located off of Hwy 32, less than 6 miles south of Bismarck, MO, in Washington County. The previous owner of this property, until 2005, was former St. Louis Blues Enterprises CEO, Peter McLoughlin. The current owner has been meticulous in the care of this property and is ready to pass this gem on to its next owner.
A 4 bedroom, 3 bath ranch style home is located at the end of the gravel driveway overlooking your very own 7.5 +/- acre lake. The lake was originally built as a pay lake years ago and was fully stocked. There is a permanent wooden dock for fishing and swimming and even a golf tee on one side of the lake where you and your guests can challenge each other with a 175 yard shot across the lake to a simulated green by the spillway.
Enjoy the ATV trails that circle the property, or maybe you want to bring your horses! There are two 30′ x 50′ outbuildings, one with a dirt floor, and the other with a cement floor and a half bath. The property has excellent fencing surrounding it, and there is a caretaker that lives nearby and is willing to be considered by the future owner.
Located one hour from St. Louis, this property is a special opportunity for the buyer looking to relax, fish, hunt, and entertain family and friends.
- 146 +/- acres with a 7.5 +/- acre lake
- 4BR/4BA ranch home with 2 car garage
- Lake is 16 feet deep with a concrete spillway, and permanent wooden dock
- Hunting, fishing, and ATV trails
- Two 50' x 30' outbuildings
- 17' x 11' sun room overlooking lake
- One hour from St. Louis, MO
- Available caretaker for absentee landowner