As we have had the opportunity to purchase a farm close enough to our work and allow us to live there we have decided to sell these 324+/- acres and cabin at Public Auction.
Sellers: Steven and Joy White
Open House Saturday, March 3rd from 10:30 to 12:00 (Noon).
Directions to Property: From Bourbon take Hwy. N south 12 miles to Hwy. W. Turn on Hwy. W and go south 4.4 miles to Lodge Road. Turn on Lodge Road and go 4.5 miles to the farm. Follow auction signs.
Bidding ends Wednesday, March 14th at 10:00 AM.
These 324+/- acres of wooded land offer some fantastic hunting and recreational opportunities. The farm is loaded with deer and turkey and food plots are in place and ready for the 2018 planting. The trail system on the farm makes it easy to get from one end to the other and great for getting in and out of your hunting locations. The live water streams are crystal clear and provide ample water for the wildlife.
The farm also has a quaint 1 bedroom 1 bath cabin with open kitchen and living area. The cabin has running water, land line phone, A/C, Dish television and satellite internet. There’s also an equipment shed that would be perfect for your tractor and ATV.
For more information call Phil Brown at (855) 573-5263 x3
Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, March 14, 2018 at 10:00 a.m., with a soft close, meaning that a last minute bid will extend bidding by 5 minutes.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sale price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder(s) will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. A signed copy of the contract must be received by Trophy Properties and Auction on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, March 15, 2018 (hand delivered, faxed or scanned and emailed). All final bid prices are subject to approval or rejection by Seller.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Bidding is not contingent upon financing. The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 p.m., Wednesday, April 18, 2018.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant, if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description sufficient to convey title. Sales price will be adjusted based upon surveyed acres.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: Seller shall pay 2017 and all-prior year real estate taxes, if any. 2018 real estate taxes to be prorated to the day of closing.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.