Located a short 10 minutes from Potosi up Hwy 185 are 20 +/- very private, all wooded acres (2-10 acre parcels combined to make 1 lot) on Fir Tree/Jack Town Roads. This land has 200 yards of frontage on both sides of Breton Creek. The creek has goggle eye and small mouth fishing.
The property boasts a rock bluff with a location for the home of your dreams with a truly spectacular view of the surrounding area. Electric is available at the road. Deer and turkey sign is throughout.
Truly a very special place and just waiting for a new owner to call it “theirs”.
- 20 +/- very private acres (2-10 acre parcels)
- 10 minutes from Potosi off Hwy. 185
- Approximately 200 yards of Breton Creek frontage on both sides
- Smallmouth and Goggle Eye in the creek
- Rock Bluff with spectacular views
- Possible home site
- Electric at the road
- All wooded
- Deer & turkey on property