Due to limited use over the last few years, I have decided to sell my 8 acres and cabin at an internet-only auction. Sellers: Rita Staat
Inspection Day: Saturday, September 18th 10 AM – 1 PM
Bidding ends Thursday October 7th, 2021, at 10:00 AM.
Minutes away from the Huzzah are these 8 acres of timber and cabin. The rustic cabin consists of a wood burning fireplace, bathroom, living room, kitchen, 1 bedroom, and storage room. The cabin has plumbing with a cistern system as a water source, & electric. Just a little further down the road is an access point to the Mark Twain National Forest, offering you thousands of acres to hunt and explore. If you enjoy floating, this property is just a few minutes away from the Huzzah and a short drive to the Meramec River. The property is easy to access being only half a mile from Highway 8 with county maintained gravel roads taking you all the way to the access point off the property. This is a perfect property for recreational family fun in heart of some of the most beautiful scenery Missouri has to offer.
For more information call or text Jake Brown (314) 602-1116.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Thursday, October 7th 2021 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes on each tract. All bids placed are by the Acre.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Friday, October 8th, 2021 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, November 11, 2021.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2021 Real Estate taxes to be prorated to the day of closing.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.