Due to limited use over the years, I have decided to sell my farm at an internet-only auction.
Seller: Margaret Bruno
Bidding ends Wednesday, June 30th at 10 AM.
The Pelican Ridge 40.40 surveyed acres is a hidden gem in Potosi located on Pelican Ridge Road. A short drive from 185 down 2 and a half miles of gravel road and you will pull into the small clearing that is big enough for a small cabin or travel trailer camp site. The heavily timbered property has mature white oak, black oak, red oak, and tall mature pine trees. Deer, turkey, and hogs call this property home. While scouting, two different groups of turkey were calling back and forth across the property. An all season creek flows from the northeast quadrant of the property providing water for the abundant wildlife. The property is bordered to the east by open pasture so the 40.40 acres provides excellent bedding and cover for the wildlife. The property is bordered to the south and west by the Doe Run Resources Corporation. The now defunct Union Pacific Railroad tracks run by the property as well. The Pelican Ridge 40.40 can be used for recreation, hunting, hiking, or build your home in this beautiful country setting.
For more information call or text Dean Cochran at (314) 852-3621 or Jason Wallingford at (314) 882-6971.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, June 30, 2021 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the Acre.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, July 01, 2021 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, August 05, 2021.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2021 Real Estate taxes to be prorated to the day of closing.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.